- List of Exhibits
- Brazos Spring Mural
- Carter Creek Nature Trail
- Cotton Farming in the Brazos Valley
- Discovery Room
- Flying Reptiles of the Frithiof Fossil Collection
- Frithiof Fossil Collection
- Ice Age Mammals
- Legacy - The Astin Family
- Native American Stone Tools
- Ranching and Chuck Wagon Display
- The Mary Terrell
- The Republic of Texas
- Past Exhibits
- Astronomy’s New Messengers
- Educator's Showcase
- Educator's Showcase 2011
- Educator Showcase
- El Camino Real de los Tejas
- Enduring Transformation: The Kazakh People in a Changing World
- Farm Life: A Century of Change for Farm Families and Their Neighbors
- From Earth to the Universe
- Getting to the Core: The JOIDES Resolution
- Lee and Grant
- Lone Star Lizards
- Neches Journeys: Land River and People
- Rarámuri: Runners of the Sierra Madre
- Texas Writers and J. Frank Dobie: Texan Legend
- The Bison: American Icon
- The Brogdon Hotei
- The CADDO: Traditions and Heritage
- The Shogun Age in Japan
- Two Views of Indigenous Bolivia
- VANISHED: German-American Civilian Internment in Texas, 1941-48
- Wild Land: Thomas Cole and the Birth of the American Landscape Painting
- Wrapped in Pride: Ghanaian Kente and African American Identity
- Getting Involved
- Events and News
What is a Matching Grant Program?
You may work for a corporation that offers a matching gift program of current employees, spouses, retirees and surviving spouses of retirees.
A matching grant program may make it possible for you to double or triple the value of your contribution by following your employer’s matching gift procedures.
How to Participate
Contact your Human Resources Department for eligibility information and to obtain a matching gift form. Enclose the completed form to us with your contribution. We will verify your contribution and return the form to your employer, who will send the match gift directly to the Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History. Some companies, like Exxon Mobil, will also make a contribution to the Museum for your volunteer hours with us.
Partial List of Companies
The following companies have known matching grant programs:
Abbott Laboratories, Accenture, Aetna, Allstate, American Express, AT&T, Bank of America, BellSouth, Boeing, BP, Brink’s, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Capital One, Chevron, CIGNA, Cingular Wireless, Citigroup, Coca-Cola, Conoco Phillips, Daimler Chrysler, Deloitte & Touche, Delta Air Lines, Deutsche Bank America, Dow Corning, Eli Lilly, Equifax, Ernst & Young, Exxon Mobil, Fannie Mae, Fidelity, First Data Western Union, Freddie Mac, Gap, GE, GEICO, General Mills, General Motors, GlaxoSmithKline, GMAC Insurance, Goldman Sachs, Guardian Life Insurance, Home Depot, HSBC, Humana, IBM, ING, Intel, Intuit, John Hancock, Johnson & Johnson, Kaiser Permanente, Kimberly-Clark, KPMG, Lehman Brothers, Lexmark, Lockheed Martin, L’Oreal, Mass Mutual, May Department Stores, McGraw-Hill, Merck, Merrill Lynch, MetLife, Microsoft, JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Motorola, New York Life, New York Times, Northwestern Mutual, Novartis, Office Depot, Pfizer, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Principal Financial Group, Procter & Gamble, Prudential, Raytheon, Roche, Russell, Sara Lee, Schering-Plough, Siemens Financial, Sprint, Starbucks, State Farm, Subaru of America, SunTrust Bank, T. Rowe Price, Time Warner, Tyco, UBS, Unilever, Union Pacific, UPS, Verizon, Wachovia, Walt Disney, Wells Fargo, and Wyeth.
Contact your HR Department today to see whether your employer offers matching grants!