- List of Exhibits
- Brazos Spring Mural
- Carter Creek Nature Trail
- Cotton Farming in the Brazos Valley
- Discovery Room
- Flying Reptiles of the Frithiof Fossil Collection
- Frithiof Fossil Collection
- Ice Age Mammals
- Legacy - The Astin Family
- Native American Stone Tools
- Ranching and Chuck Wagon Display
- The Mary Terrell
- The Republic of Texas
- Past Exhibits
- Astronomy’s New Messengers
- Educator's Showcase
- Educator's Showcase 2011
- Educator Showcase
- El Camino Real de los Tejas
- Enduring Transformation: The Kazakh People in a Changing World
- Farm Life: A Century of Change for Farm Families and Their Neighbors
- From Earth to the Universe
- Getting to the Core: The JOIDES Resolution
- Lee and Grant
- Lone Star Lizards
- Neches Journeys: Land River and People
- Rarámuri: Runners of the Sierra Madre
- Texas Writers and J. Frank Dobie: Texan Legend
- The Bison: American Icon
- The Brogdon Hotei
- The CADDO: Traditions and Heritage
- The Shogun Age in Japan
- Two Views of Indigenous Bolivia
- VANISHED: German-American Civilian Internment in Texas, 1941-48
- Wild Land: Thomas Cole and the Birth of the American Landscape Painting
- Wrapped in Pride: Ghanaian Kente and African American Identity
- Getting Involved
- Events and News
T-REX ROUNDUP Dinner and Dance 2010
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Time: 6PM - 10PM
Place: The Brazos Center, Bryan, TX
Tickets: Please see Tickets and Sponsorship
Sponsorship: Please see Tickets and Sponsorship
The Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History cordially invites you to join us for our first T-REX Roundup
As a T-REX Roundup Cowboy, you have the opportunity to:
- celebrate our natural and cultural history and almost 50 years of the Museum’s service to the Brazos Valley,
- support the Museum in providing quality exhibits & programs, and enhancing our quality of life
- and, most of all, have a “roaring” good time with Museum Friends!
T-REX Roundup Activities
Cash Bar and T-REX Ropin'
Cash Bar opens at 6pm.
Try your hand (with some pointers from our dino-hunters!) at ropin’ a T-REX. Round up those wily dinosaurs!
Join us for some tasty T-REX Brisket and more starting at 7pm. Buppy’s Catering has rounded up some mouth
waterin’ dino dinner just for you! Get along you rustlers…. come sample some delicious dino dishes. You deserve a special treat!
Come strut your stuff in your finest Cowboy duds to the Country Western Tunes of Shawn Jennings and the Southern Roots Band! www.SouthernRootsBand.com. We guarantee you a good time. You can even try to “stump the band” with special requests for $5.
Artist’s work from T-REX Art Challenge will be displayed and the winners announced! Art Challenge Rules
We have great prizes for you! For just $10 per ticket (or 11 for $100) you can have a chance at winning a Genuine T-REX Tooth, a Diamond Necklace from The Jewelry Store, and more. For more details, please see T-REX Raffle Ticket Details or call the Museum for tickets. You need not be present to win!
Dinner and Dance
Tickets for the dinner and dance must be purchased by April 13th.
For details about sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Museum.
The Jewelry Store
Robby and Michele Colwell
Interior Accents, Inc.
Benjamin Knox Galleries
Dr. Michael Sweatt
Dr. Donald Clark
River Road Ranch Resort